Entrance level: For this course it is an advantage if you already have some working experience with derivatives.
Learning goals and Exam information: Syllabus
Exam: The exam is provided by the ACI. Re-exams can be taken as many times as needed.
Course Schedule: 5 days from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Study time: 80 to 120 hours of which 40 contact hours
* Reader with sheets and questions
* E-leaning tool with exam simulator
* Text book: A Guide to the Dealing Certificate
* Please select ‘Direct Bank Transfer’ as payment method
* We will send the invoice directly to your employer
* We order will be subject to the terms and conditions of your employer