Entrance level: For this course it is an advantage if you already have some working experience with derivatives.
Learning goals and Exam information: Syllabus
Exam: The exam is provided by the ACI. Re-exams can be taken as many times as needed.
Course Schedule: 10 sesssion from 1 p.m.CET until 5 p.m. CET
Study time: 80 to 120 hours of which 40 contact hours
*Open for non-residents of the Netherlands only
- Financial Markets Environment
- Foreign Exchange 1
- Foreign Exchange 2
- Foreign Exchange 3 + Precious Metals
- Rates – Interest Calculations, Bonds and Islamic Finance
- Rates – Money Market
- Interest Rate Derivatives
- Applications – Risk
- Apllications – ALM
* E-leaning tool with exam simulator: course materials
* Please select ‘Direct Bank Transfer’ as payment method
* We will send the invoice directly to your employer
* The order will be subject to the terms and conditions of your employer
* The course will go through if we have six participants
There are no reviews yet.